Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Micro nature

   These are some of my recent works which represents my special relationship with nature, exactly that feeling from my childhood, when the summer vacation ended and I had to go back to a gray and lifeless area, in the city. When I was a child and this time approached everything had changed, the day's became shorter, my mood changed totally and I wanted to be there just one day to see ''my place'',this is something that I can't tell or write in words.




   Carl Gustav Jung, the great  psychiatrist, psychologist, analytic said that: ''Some thing which was born at a particular time of the moment bears all it's characteristics.'' I think he's statement completely confirms those indescribable feelings because these are a child's sensations but they are still active and lively in my mind and also unforgettable. Interestingly this feelings have revived, every year in this period after that time and every little detail or changing in the nature affects me and also owns a kind of developing meaning.
   This was the reason why I've made these paintings by using the possibility's of the painting instruments. The cheerful colors have just flood from my hearth but these colourfull word compositionaly is surrounded by two colorless atmospheric structures.





No comments:

Post a Comment