Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Anatomy...

   During the first semester of the second year I was studying in Venice, one of the most important area of the renaissance. At the ''Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia'', the art university of Venice, I spend a lot of my time in the anatomy studio. The professor who teache's anatomy was very friendly and helpful and also a very good teacher because I have learnt a lot from him. ''Armonizzare'' was the world what he always told, while I was drawing. These are the first three study's what I have made but to be honest I don't really like them :






Some time after I recognised the meaning of that magic word, ''armonizzare'', I started to search for the harmony between the figure and the space or background. I focused just on this and I was trying to find the technique for this challenge. The technique in what I've made these drawing is really simple, the use of the brush as an instrument:






A kind of before-after post...


No comments:

Post a Comment